Argus enables health services to communicate securely and reliably, transmitting confidential information without risking privacy or care standards. It automatically imports documents and patient notes into the patient record within clinical applications.
Argus runs alongside existing clinical software, operating in the background and managing the complexities around security and transmission.
Argus has been used across Australia for over a decade, by health and human services organisations as diverse as hospitals, GPs, specialists, Medicare Locals and allied health providers.
These organisations use Argus for the secure transmission of:
- eReferrals and letters
- admission and discharge summaries
- emergency department encounter information
- health and event summaries
- case notes
- pathology requests
- transcribed documents
- images, reports and results
Argus uses national infrastructure and is compliant with Australian eHealth and privacy standards including:
- National Health Services Directory (NHSD)
- Secure Message Delivery (SMD)
- eHealth Practice Incentives Program (ePIP)
- HL7 and CDA message and document formats