TCM is a powerful, easy-to-use software solution that enables organisations to deliver quality care in a variety of aged, disability and community care service settings:
- Community care
- Disability services
- Mental health
- Respite care
TCM manages multiple funded programs simultaneously for a single client. This allows the viewing of services from individual programs, or from the consolidation of multiple programs.
TCM enables organisations to:
- Process referrals – users can streamline incoming and outgoing referrals
- Assess and develop care plans for clients – organisations can use standard tools provided with TCM or create custom assessments and care plans
- Track client history – providing comprehensive clinical histories relating to the delivery of care
- Plan services – both one-off and recurring services to be delivered by the organisation’s staff and/or external providers
- Roster staff – intelligent design assists users in assigning the most appropriate worker to each shift
- Manage debtors – organisations can generate all transactions required for: invoicing clients and third-party debtors; receipting payments; creating adjustments and journals; and generating interface files for general ledgers
- Report – the software provides a wealth of information to support efficient client operations and plan future service delivery
- Adopt industry-standard technologies – incorporating functions and tools provided by Microsoft Corporation
Case management benefits provided by TCM include:
- Improved communication between staff, clients, managers and external organisations
- Accurate tracking of services planned and delivered
- Improved budget management
- Optimised staff utilisation through integrated rostering
- Comprehensive progress notes and documentation stored in the database
- The ability to track client movements in and out of your service and specific programs
- Wait-list management and reporting
- Improved quality through consistent assessment and care-planning documentation
- Reduced administration time and increase in proportion of direct support hours
- Secure access to confidential records
- Responsiveness to service needs through electronic referral
The professional and dedicated TCM support team at HealthConnex is committed to the ongoing success of your system.
We provide end-to-end consistency in our support process, and pride ourselves on following all issues through to resolution.
Please contact our team during business hours for all support requests.
CONTACT THE TCM SUPPORT TEAM
Phone:1800 300 012
Search the knowledge base: forum.thecaremanager.com.au
Online: cs.healthconnex.com.au/helpmaster (login required)
Organisations with after-hours support services should use the contact numbers listed in their contract schedule.
Download the Software Licence and Support Agreement for TCM.