Overview and Features
ConnectingCare Worker (CCW) significantly improves workplace productivity by communicating rostering information simply, efficiently and immediately.
- Replaces inefficient, paper-based processes, moving you into the eHealth era;
- Saves time for rostering staff: roster details and updates are provided directly to staff’s smart phone devices;
- Saves time and effort for direct-care workers: roster distribution and timesheet submission is seamless; roster changes are updated in real time.
CCW is a simple, user-friendly interface that can be used on internet-capable mobile devices (smart phone specifications for CCW).
CCW is secure, Australian-hosted and offered as a ‘software as a service’ (SaaS) solution. It can interface with any rostering system, including HealthConnex’ TCM.
- Roster distribution
- Timesheet submission
- Real-time updates of shift changes and cancellations
- Automatic confirmation of shifts to your rostering system (providing nominated tolerances are met)
- Direct-care staff to enter shift notes for recording on the central client record
- Collection of client signatures to verify shift attendance (optional)
The professional and dedicated support team at HealthConnex is committed to the ongoing success of your systems and health service.
We provide end-to-end consistency in our support process, and pride ourselves on following all issues through to resolution.
Field staff and direct-care workers should contact your nominated organisational representative. For organisational support requests, please contact our team during business hours.
CONTACT THE CCW SUPPORT TEAM
Organisations with after-hours support services should use the contact numbers listed in their contract schedule. Download
the Software Licence and Support Agreement for CCW.