TCM is pleased to announce the arrival of the long-awaited Self-Directed Care (SDC) module in a new version 7.13 upgrade released on 31 July 2014.
The SDC module is designed for organisations managing care packages that follow a consumer-directed care model, such as the Home Care Packages Program and the National Disability Insurance Scheme. Many of its features have been shaped by TCM users who provided valuable feedback on the design of what has been one of the largest software projects in TCM’s nearly 20-year history.
The key features of SDC revolve around budget tracking and financial management, and they integrate seamlessly with existing TCM functionality already familiar to users, such as client invoicing and expense approval.
Another important new tool is Workflow, which provides an end-to-end solution for creating and developing individual plans, budgets and client agreements, generating client statements, and performing many of the related tasks associated with managing care packages.
- Create and print individual plans and client agreements
- Create and finalise budgets
- Manage planned and unplanned income and expenditure
- Allocate care package funding across clients
- Invoice clients and other debtors for income contributions
- Approve expenses
- Track planned income and expenses against actuals using the Budget Tracking screen
- Generate client statements
- Track and audit the amount of leave clients take from their program
To find out more about the SDC module and its licensing arrangements contact TCM Support on 1800 300 012.