HealthConnex arose from a ten year investment in the health sector by Database Consultants Australia.
Having developed and acquired a portfolio of eHealth solutions, HealthConnex is now a standalone business with a solid track record in supporting the needs of the health and community care sector.
- National HSD to provide information to support the Nurse on Call and GP After Hours call centre services.
- DCA acquires the Communicare solution for indigenous population health management.
- NHCCN select DCA’s HSD to provide information to support the Nurse on Call and GP After Hours call centre services.
- DCA wins tender for the Northern Territory department of Health and Families to provide a territory-wide infrastructure to support secure exchange of health records based on the NEHTA Secure Message Delivery (SMD) specifications.
- DCA invests in e-Health with the acquisition of the Ballarat based Argus software, the leader in secure document exchange between GPs, specialists, allied health practices and health services.
- DCA takes responsibility for the ConnectingCare service directory - an e-referral solution used by most Victorian primary care partnerships (PCPs).
- DCA's tcm 7 product released to transform service delivery management for aged and community care.
- DCA awarded contract for the system development for a notifiable infectious diseases application for the Department of Health, South Australia.
- DCA awarded Human Services Directory (HSD) contract by the Department of Human Services Victoria.
- DCA awarded critical alert management software development project to manage response to Chemical, Radiation and Biological Incidents.
- DCA awarded largest public health software development project for Communicable Diseases in Victoria (Notifiable Infectious Diseases Surveillance).
- DCA awarded state government contract for Drugs and Poisons permit and licence management system 2001.
- DCA acquires The Care Manager solution, to enter the Aged and Community Care sector.